CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Tickets to the CIRCUS!

Free Tickets to the Circus . . . my aching but!! I should have known it was too good to be true when Robyn called and said she had free tickets for the kids to the circus and all we would need to buy was the Adult tickets. Sounded like a good deal to me, ok we were in! Anything to help get us through this long cold winter!
Who knew adult tickets would be 25 bucks a pop . . . so fifty bucks later we’re at the circus. My kid’s eyes were as big as could be as we walked in and saw a big elephant standing there. The smell wasn’t so great, but excitement was in the air.

This was the first time for the whole family, so we had no idea what to expect, other than this better be good! From the minute the lights went down my kids were awe struck by all the action happening all around us. You didn’t know where to look from one given moment because people were spinning and hanging in all directions. We saw Tigers, a rare white tiger and a lion, swinging bar lady, guys and gals hanging and twirling from big ribbons, acrobats of all sorts, colored poodles, motorcycles in a spinning dome, and much much more.



After the show was over and we were making our famous trip to the bathroom, I asked Coley what his favorite part of the circus was. . . His reply. . . . The Ladies. . My reply, WHO? Mom, you know the pretty princesses! I don’t if I should be worried or proud about that? Oh boy, I wasn’t prepared for the clothes, nor should I say what little clothes the “Ladies” would be wearing! I don’t know if Coley just thought they were pretty, or if he liked there act. Daddy thought the Princess were pretty too . . . his favorite to look at also!!




Overall it was a fantastic night and worth every penny spent. It’s always a treat to spend time with our cousins London, Sadie and Carson and Uncle Ryan and Aunt Robyn.

3 comments:

Mckel said...

Man! When it rains it pours on your blog! Look at all the fun posts!! I love reading about the fun things we don't get to do together! Keep them coming!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Such an adventurous life you Finches lead! I had no idea there were pretty ladies at the circus. I thought it was all the weird ones, like the bearded ladies, or tiger-tattooed ladies.

Misty said...

Sounds like a party! Jess is the bringing the girls to Utah in June, so we should all get together and hang out. We could let our kids wear each other out!