CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bringhurst Family Christmas Party!

This years Christmas party was . . . well, perfect in my book! Being with my family makes me happier than anything in this world and when you top it off with lots of yummy food, a little Christmas bingo, sledding, sugar cookie decorating, a nativity scene and of course Santa Clause and presents. . . really life doesn’t get much better. I don’t think we could of packed one more activity into one day, Ginka and Papa sure know how to entertain there nine grandkids. . . feed them lots of candy, give them whatever they want and plain old spoil them!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . and I can’t wait!







1 comments:

Mckel said...

Look out...you are a blogging fool! Sorry you have to work this weekend and sorry you felt the need to post that picture of me--what was that?!