CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Re-Run Scooby Doo: Halloween


The gang was at it again. Kazzy dressed up in her costume for preschool and then the gang headed for the hospital to see Jamie, M.A. and mommies fellow co-workers on mother baby. The highlight of trick or treating at the hospital was getting money instead of candy when a little old couple stopped to check out the gang. The kids loved to tell everyone who they were and they never forgot Daddy. They'd say to everyone "Shaggy, he's at work!

We visited Ginka at work and then Nana and Papa Houtz, where she fed us her traditional Halloween dinner or lunch (Grandma slaved away to have it ready early so we could have some of her famous Chili) of...Homemade Chili,Bread,Jello,Pickles and Donuts off the Black cats tale. It sure was yummy. Grandma was worried it was going to give me gas at work and I'd have the farts all night. Grandma I assure you, my patients survived the night. Nana teased Cole about his green hair, she'd say "Cole I just love your green hair!" Cole's response was "It's not green hair, it's yellow!" Check out the pictures, you can decide, green or yellow? After lunch at Nana and Papa's we rushed to get on the road so Mommy wouldn't be late for work. Grandpa Bringhurst went out of his way to meet us at the gas station in Mapleton after we ran out of time to come see him. What an awesome Grandpa he his, we love him so much! Traffic was a disaster when I got into American Fork and Willie forgot his wig so we could take a family photo, so we bagged trunk or treat and the family picture and I made it to work 1 minute late. My first day as an official nurse and I clock in late, I am a joke! About 8:30 I was sitting down to do some charting, feeling kind of sad, wishing I was home with my family, so I decided to call home and see how Halloween night was going. Well, no answer, but to no prevail it wasn't 1 minute later my whole gang walked through the hospital doors. I just about cried I was so excited and it was all hugs and kisses from there. I loved showing off my kids to all my coworkers, cause there the cutest. In fact all night, people kept on commenting on how cute my kids and family was! I love my family so much and can't wait to spend eternity with all of them!!

Kazzy says "I love Halloween! We get lots of candy!! We went to see my Mamma at work, she was so excited to see us at her work.
P.S The pictures are a little scarce, because I left the battery to my camera charging at home. Nice work MOM!

5 comments:

Mckel said...

Well that is the cutest Scooby Gang ever! I miss you cute kids!
Hugs and Kisses!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I didn't know you went back to work. How's it going? Do you just work nights? That's the cutest family of crime stoppers I have ever seen! My girls are so into Scooby Doo, we only have three of the movies, so you can imagine how much mom loves watching them every day!

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

I love the pics especially Kazzy spread eagle with her hole in her tights. It made me laugh! Tell Cole that aunt Heather loved his yellow hair!!! You make a cute gang!!!

Jennifer said...

Thats awesome that you and willie dress up with your kidos. Tell willie to convince Darrin that he's not cool unless he starts to do that too. We need to hang out sometime, Arlee isn't sure if she remembers Kaz. How sad.

Tyree Judd said...

Hi Candice! I can't get over how adorable your kids are! Kazzi is beautiful! She has gotten so big and it's weird to see your other two because I have never even met them in person! You guys are such a cute fam! It's so fun to see your blog! Hope your all doing great!